Double Chocolate Muffins ~ Gluten and Sugar Free!
Ingredients:1 cup almond flour (or almond meal)
1 cup oats (oat flakes, old-fashioned or quick oats)
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
3 tbsp almond milk
1/3-1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a muffin.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, oats, raw cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil and almond milk. Let the coconut oil cool slightly before combining otherwise it will cook the egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a fork inserted comes out clean.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.