Lemon Dill Dressing
Delicious on fish, chicken, veggies...
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cups dill, fresh, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Zest and juice lemon.
- Add oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon zest, and dill to a small mason jar. Shake to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use as a dressing for salads and vegetables or as a marinade.
Serving size ~ 1.5 tablespoons.
If using dried dill, use just 1 tablespoon.