A quick and easy one-pan meal that is healthy and delicious to boot!1 1/2-pounds jumbo shrimp peeled, and deveined
1 onion thinly sliced
2 bell peppers thinly sliced
1/4 cup olive oil (divided)
Fajita Seasoning1/2 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Toppingsavocado (or guacamole),
salsa ~ I like mango!
- In a small bowl, stir together the fajita seasoning ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, two tablespoons of olive oil, the juice from half a lime, and the fajita seasoning. Toss it all together until the shrimp is well coated and set it aside.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers and onions, and sauté for 4-5 minutes or until softened and the onions have started to caramelize. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, add the shrimp and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until they turn pink.
- Add the bell peppers and onions back into the skillet, toss, and squeeze more lime juice on top.
- Serve immediately with tortillas and toppings of your choice.