- 1 hibiscus tea bag
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 8 ripe strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced, divided
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup light coconut milk (from a can or carton)
- Splash of club soda( optional)
- Bring the water to a simmer. Place the tea bag in a 1-quart (4 cups) liquid measuring cup or small heat-proof pitcher. Pour the water over the tea bag, stir in the honey until dissolved, and drop in half of the sliced strawberries. Let the mixture steep for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Discard the tea bag. Pour the orange juice and coconut milk into the mixture and stir to combine. Fill drinking glasses with ice and divide between the glasses. Garnish the drinks with the remaining sliced strawberries. Serve immediately.