Mixed Berry Mocktail
1/2 Cup Mint Leaves
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice this is about 1-2 lemons, depending on the size
1/4 Cup Lime Juice this is about 1-2 limes, depending on the size
3 Tablespoons Honey
3/4 Cup Blueberries
3/4 Cup Strawberries
2 Cups Coconut Water
2 Cups sparkling water, I like Topo Chico (or club soda works)
- Put the mint leaves to a large pitcher and muddle together.
- Add in the lemon juice, lime juice, and honey, and stir until they are well-incorporated.
- Then, add in the sparkling water) along with the coconut water and mix to fully combine.
- Fill four glasses 1/2 - 3/4 of the way full.
- Top each glass with the strawberries, blueberries, and some ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh mint.