1 apple, cored and sliced
1 orange, sliced
1 stick cinnamon
1⁄2 cup orange juice ~ low sugar
1⁄2 cup apple juice ~ fresh pressed if you can find
1 cup non-alcoholic white wine
1 cup sparkling water
1 cup ice cubes
- Add the sliced apple, orange and cinnamon stick. To a pitcher.
- Add the apple juice and orange juice, using a strainer to remove any pulp from the orange juice.
- Add the non-alcoholic white wine and sparkling water.
- Leave to infuse for an hour or 2.
- When ready to serve, divide the ice between two glasses and fill with the sangria.