Chocolate Covered Bananas!
Yield: 20 servings of 1 bite
Only 3 ingredients! Super delish and healthy!
2 large bananas~ sliced into 1 -inch rounds
Assorted Toppings (see below)
12 ounces semi-sweet or dark chocolate -- chopped
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
flaky sea salt -- I use fleur de sel
1. Cut the bananas into slices, then arrange on a parchment-lined baking. 2. Add toppings to each slice. (See below!) Do not overload the slices. Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, line a mini or regular cupcake mold with paper liners or use silpat muffin cups. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil over low heat. Drop 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into each liner. Add the frozen banana slices. Pour the rest of the melted chocolate over the to mostly cover the.. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
4. Freeze until completely frozen, about 2 hours. Remove from the freezer, let sit 2-3 minutes before eating
• nut butter
• jam ~ cherry or raspberry
• peanuts and honey
• honey and toasted coconut
• peanut butter and pretzels
• pistachios and honey
•roasted nuts and/or seeds
• instant espresso powder and toasted hazelnuts • honey and sea salt