Sheet Pan Lemon Dill Chicken with Asparagus
- 2 lb chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 2 lb asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbs Lemon-Dill Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Marinate chicken thighs in 2 tablespoons of lemon-dill dressing for 10 minutes.
- Toss trimmed asparagus with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken on one sheet pan and place in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature reached 165° F. When there are 10 minutes left in the cooking time for the chicken, add the sheet pan of asparagus to oven on a separate rack.
- Remove chicken and asparagus from the oven. Drizzle asparagus with two tablespoons of lemon-dill dressing and place on plates. Top with chicken and garnish with slices of lemon if desired.
This recipe is delicious served over brown rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice.
- green beans in place of asparagus
- fish in place of chicken
- roast some sliced sweet potatoes along with the asparagus
You can marinate and freeze chicken for cooking later so be sure to make plenty of the Lemon-Dill Dressing!